The Research and Development wing of Qualitek Labs undertakes comprehensive activities related to various aspects of the R&D cycle, irrespective of industry type or product, some of which are outlined as follows:
- Evaluation of design of products for structural, thermal, fluid flow, and other critical design parameters using FEA and CFD tools.
- Field Failure Analysis comprising identification of failure modes, deriving schedule of different tests for determining possible cause of failure, analysis of results, suggestions for corrective actions, etc.
- Test Methodology creation for validation based on application of product and industry specific standards.
- Strategies for efficient utilisation of various equipment.
- Process creation and execution for objective evaluation of performance of individual components, sub-assemblies, and full-fledged products.