Product safety testing is an important aspect of manufacturing and distribution process for electrical and electronics products. It includes evaluations and assessments of products to ensure the products must meet safety standards and regulations to safeguard users and environment. The very first step while product safety testing is the right classification of electronics products. For the reason, different products have different safety standards and regulations.
Qualitek Labs’ equipment capabilities:
Qualitek Lab is armed with various equipment capabilities to ensure quality and safety of your products. The list of various equipment is:
- ED XRF (Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence
- ICP-MS (Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry)
- GC-MS with Pyrolyzer (Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry with Pyrolyzer)
- Thermal Desorber
- Head Space Analyzer
- HPLC (High-Performance Liquid Chromatography)
In analytical chemistry and materials science laboratories, these above instruments are essential tools. This enables to analyze, identify, and quantify compounds in various sample matrices for research, quality control and regulatory compliance purposes. However, the choice of equipment totally depends on the certain analytical need and type of samples to be examined.
Some of the common Electrical safety tests and services provided by Qualitek Labs are:
- Energy related hazards.
- Electric Shock Hazard.
- Fire & Heat (thermal) related hazards.
- Mechanical hazards.
- Material testing.
- Chemical hazards.
- EMF testing.
- Vibration tests and measurements.
- Acoustic tests and Endurance tests
- Dust and water ingress (IP) tests.
- Construction checks and expert opinion.
Tests offer by Qualitek Labs but not limited to:
- RoHS 2.0 (New EU Directive – 2019)
- ELV (End of Life of Vehicle)
- VOC Testing
- Odour testing
- Aldehyde Testing / Ketones Testing
Qualitek Labs have more than a decade of experience in the industry! Our experts and resources are always ready to provide you best services in terms of helping with your testing, timelines, and making your products.
Our job is to help you bring your product to the market quickly, in the right way, and without spending too much money. This way, your business can keep moving forward.
Please contact us for more information https://qualiteklab.com/contact-us/